B series CV type [Pneumatic Driven]
Material of wetted parts
|A. Pump head||SUS316, PVC|
|B. Poppet||PTFE, PVC, POM|
|C. Spacer||PTFE, PVC, POM|
|D. O-ring||EPDM, FKM, silicone, CR, FFKM, Kalrez®, BUNA|
|E. Plunger||Low expansion borosilicate tempered glass, SUS316, zirconia ceramic|
|F. Tube||Polyethylene, PFA|
|G. Nozzle||SUS316, POM, PVC, PTFE|
|H. Plunger Seal||Outside: PTFE, UHMW-PE Inside: EPDM, FKM, Silicone, CR, FFKM, Kalrez®, BUNA, SUS|
*Kalrez® is a trademark or registered of E.I.Du Pont and affiliated companies.
Suitable for dispensing small amounts of low-viscosity materials in the range of 0.02 to 20 cc and 1 to 5,000 cps.
- The pump size can be easily changed by simply replacing the pump head and plunger.
- The discharge volume can be easily changed with a high precision micrometer.
- The suitable dispensing condition can be obtained since suction / dispense speed can be adjusted independently.
- A wide variety of wetted part materials are available to meet the needs of all kinds of liquid dispensing.
- Electrolyte injection for various types of batteries
- Electrolyte injection for electrolytic capacitors
- Constant volume dispensing of chemicals and reagents
- Discharge of food materials such as cooking oil and soup
- Constant volume dispensing of cosmetics and toiletries such as lotion, shampoo, and conditioner
- Constant volume dispensing of ink/paint
- Liquid filling in aerosol can
- Integrated in food/cosmetic machinery
List of Models
|MODEL (Model)||Dimensions(mm)||Weight(kg)||Maximum dispense volume (cc)|
|Overall length||Overall width||Overall height|
*These precision metering pump products are built under the technology license from HIBAR.