H series CV type [ROBO Cylinder Motor Driven]
Material of wetted parts
|A. Pump head||SUS316|
|C. O-ring||EPDM, FKM, Silicone, CR, FFKM, Kalrez®|
|E. Tube||Polyethylene, PFA|
|F. Plunger Sleeve||SUS316, Zirconia Ceramic|
Kalrez® is a trademark or registered trademark of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. and Du Pont Kabushiki Kaisha or its affiliates.
It is suitable for high volume dispensing of 1 to 5,000 cp at approximately 3 to 2,000 cc.
It is designed to shorten the disassembly and cleaning process, and is widely used in production lines in the food and cosmetic industries.
- Using a pulse motor for the HIBAR pump, the unit can be operated at a stable speed from low speed and resetting can be easily performed by quantifying each setting.
- The drive unit and controller are separated, so it can be controlled away from the work environment and maintenance is also easily done.
- The stroke and speed can be set by a PC or external control device (PLC).
- Precise fixed volume filling of oils, solvents, chemicals, etc.
- Precise fixed-volume filling of food materials such as sauces, syrups, and concentrates
- Precise liquid dispensing of low viscosity for cosmetics and toiletries products as lotion, etc.
- Precise fixed volume filling of pharmaceutical materials such as alcohol, etc.
- Low speed and high speed application of various liquids.
List of Models
Slide sideways to see
|MODEL (Model)||Dimensions(mm)||Weight(kg)||Maximum dispense volume (cc)|
C*:(C1) In-line type check valve(standard) / (C2) 90°check valve
※Overall length dimensions are those of C1: INLINE CHECK VALVE.
*These precision metering pump products are built under the technology license from HIBAR.