B series RV type [Servo-Motor Driven]
*When purchasing, detailed confirmation of the motor to be mounted is required.
Material of wetted parts
|A. Pump head||SUS316|
|B. Rotary valve||Zirconia ceramic|
|D. O-ring||EPDM, FKM, silicone, CR, FFKM, Kalrez®, BUNA|
|E. Plunger||Low expansion borosilicate tempered glass, SUS316, zirconia ceramic|
|F. Nozzle||SUS316, POM|
|G. Plunger Seal||Outside: PTFE, UHMW-PE Inside: EPDM, FKM, silicone, CR, FFKM, Kalrez®|
|H. Headliner||PTFE, POM|
Kalrez® is a trademark or registered trademark of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. and Du Pont Kabushiki Kaisha or its affiliates.
Suitable for constant volume dispensing of 5,000 to 50,000 cps at 0.05 to 20 cc.
- By using a servo motor for the drive unit, each setting can be quantified and re-setting is easy.
- Compressed air is needed to drive rotary actuator.
- The system can be easily interlocked with other equipment, making it ideal for machine builders who need to coordinate the entire system.
- Customers can easily customize the motor and controller to suit their application.
- By selecting motors that are easily procurable in the country of use, it is possible to reduce concerns about procurement of motors and control devices.
- Gel dispensing for alkaline batteries
- Dispensing of various adhesives and lubricants such as grease and oil
- Filling of food materials such as ketchup, cheese and cream
- Filling of cosmetic materials such as cream, lotion
List of Models
|MODEL (Model)||Dimensions(mm)*1||Weight(kg)*1||Maximum dispense volume (cc)|
|Overall length||Overall width||Overall height|
*1 Reference dimensions and weight excluding motor.
*These precision metering pump products are built under the technology license from HIBAR.