B series RV type [Servo-Motor Driven]
*When purchasing, detailed confirmation of the motor to be mounted is required.
Material of wetted parts
|A. Pump head||SUS316|
|B. Rotary valve||Zirconia ceramic|
|D. O-ring||EPDM, FKM, silicone, CR, FFKM, Kalrez®, BUNA|
|E. Plunger||Low expansion borosilicate tempered glass, SUS316, zirconia ceramic|
|F. Nozzle||SUS316, POM|
|G. Plunger Seal||Outside: PTFE, UHMW-PE Inside: EPDM, FKM, silicone, CR, FFKM, Kalrez®|
|H. Headliner||PTFE, POM|
*Kalrez® is a trademark or registered of E.I.Du Pont and affiliated companies.
Suitable for constant volume dispensing of 5,000 to 50,000 cps at 0.05 to 20 cc.
- By using a servo motor for the drive unit, each setting can be quantified and re-setting is easy.
- Compressed air is needed to drive rotary actuator.
- The system can be easily interlocked with other equipment, making it ideal for machine builders who need to coordinate the entire system.
- Customers can easily customize the motor and controller to suit their application.
- By selecting motors that are easily procurable in the country of use, it is possible to reduce concerns about procurement of motors and control devices.
- Gel dispensing for alkaline batteries
- Dispensing of various adhesives and lubricants such as grease and oil
- Filling of food materials such as ketchup, cheese and cream
- Filling of cosmetic materials such as cream, lotion
List of Models
Slide sideways to see
|MODEL (Model)||Dimensions(mm)*1||Weight(kg)*1||Maximum dispense volume (cc)|
|Overall length||Overall width||Overall height|
*1 Reference dimensions and weight excluding motor.
*These precision metering pump products are built under the technology license from HIBAR.