H series electrolyte compatible type, wet-cup type [Servo-Motor Driven]
*When purchasing, detailed confirmation of the motor to be mounted is required.
Material of wetted parts
|A. Pump head||SUS316|
|B. Poppet||PTFE, POM|
|C. O-ring||EPDM, FKM, silicone, CR, FFKM, Kalrez®|
|D. Plunger||PTFE, polypropylene|
|E. Tube||Polyethylene, PFA|
|F. Sleeve||SUS316, ceramic|
|G. Plunger Seal||Outer: PTFE Inner: EPDM, FKM, Silicone, CR, FFKM, Kalrez®|
Kalrez® is a trademark or registered trademark of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. and Du Pont Kabushiki Kaisha or its affiliates.
H series pump with wet cup. Ideal for filling fluids that crystallize when exposed to air. Wet part has precise construction based on B series.
- By using a servo motor for the drive unit, each setting can be quantified and re-setting is easy.
- Compressed air is needed to drive rotary actuator.
- The system can be easily interlocked with other equipment, making it ideal for machine builders who need to coordinate the entire system.
- Customers can easily customize the motor and controller to suit their application.
- By selecting motors that are easily procurable in the country of use, it is possible to reduce concerns about procurement of motors and control devices.
Ideal for filling fluids such as electrolyte that crystallize when exposed to air.
List of Models
|Weight(kg)*1||Maximum dispense volume (cc)|
*1 Reference dimensions and weight excluding motor.
*These precision metering pump products are built under the technology license from HIBAR.