B series RV type [Stepper Motor Driven]
Material of wetted parts
|A. Pump head||SUS316|
|B. Rotary valve||Zirconia ceramic|
|D. O-ring||EPDM, FKM, silicone, CR, FFKM, Kalrez®, BUNA|
|E. Plunger||Low expansion borosilicate tempered glass, SUS316, zirconia ceramic|
|F. Nozzl||SUS316, POM|
|G. Plunger Seal||Outside: PTFE, UHMW-PE Inside: EPDM, FKM, silicone, CR, FFKM, Kalrez®|
|H. Headliner||PTFE, POM|
*Kalrez® is a trademark or registered of E.I.Du Pont and affiliated companies.
Suitable for constant volume dispensing of 5,000 to 50,000 cps at 0.05 to 20 cc.
- Using a stepping motor for the HIBAR pump, the unit can be operated at a stable speed from low speed and resetting can be easily performed by quantifying each setting.
- The drive unit and controller are separated, so it can be controlled away from the work environment and maintenance is also easily done.
- Stroke and speed settings can be made using a personal computer or external control device (PLC).
- Gel dispensing for alkaline batteries
- Dispensing of various adhesives and lubricants such as grease and oil
- Uniform and fixed volume dispensing of medium to high viscosity materials
- Slow-speed and variable-speed dispensing of medium- to high-viscosity materials
- Application of epoxy resin as sealant, insulator, and various adhesives
List of Models
|MODEL (Model)||Dimensions(mm)||Weight(kg)||Maximum dispense volume (cc)|
|Overall length||Overall width||Overall height|
*These precision metering pump products are built under the technology license from HIBAR.