H series CV type [Servo-Motor Driven]
*When purchasing, detailed confirmation of the motor to be mounted is required.
Material of wetted parts
|A. Pump head||SUS316|
|C. O-ring||EPDM, FKM, Silicone, CR, FFKM, Kalrez®|
|E. Tube||Polyethylene, PFA|
|F. Plunger Sleeve||SUS316, Zirconia Ceramic|
*Kalrez® is a trademark or registered of E.I.Du Pont and affiliated companies.
It is suitable for high volume dispensing of 1 to 5,000 cp fluid, not including solids, in the range of 3 to 2,000 cc. Designed to shorten the disassembly and cleaning process (wet parts), it is widely used on production lines in the food and cosmetics industries.
- By using a servo motor for the drive unit, each setting can be quantified and re-setting is easy.
- Stable operation at low speeds, which is difficult with pneumatic drive.
- The system can be easily interlocked with other equipment, making it ideal for machine builders who need to coordinate the entire system.
- Customers can easily customize the motor and controller to suit their application.
- By selecting motors that are easily procurable in the country of use, it is possible to reduce concerns about procurement of motors and control devices.
- Precise constant volume filling of oils, solvents, chemicals, etc.
- Precise constant volume filling of food materials such as sauces, syrups, and concentrates.
- Precise liquid dispensing of low viscosity for cosmetics and toiletries products as lotion, etc.
- Precise constant volume filling of pharmaceutical materials such as alcohol, etc.
- Filling of various low viscosity fluid.
List of Models
|Weight(kg)*2||Maximum dispense volume (cc)|
C*: (C1) In-line type check valve(standard)/ (C2) 90°check valve
*1 Overall length dimensions are those of C1: INLINE CHECK VALVE.
*2 Reference dimensions and weight excluding motor.
*These precision metering pump products are built under the technology license from HIBAR.