B series CV type [Stepper Motor Driven]
Material of wetted parts
|A. Pump head||SUS316, PVC|
|B. Poppet||PTFE, PVC, POM|
|C. Spacer||PTFE, PVC, POM|
|D. O-ring||EPDM, FKM, silicone, CR, FFKM, Kalrez®, BUNA|
|E. Plunger||Low expansion borosilicate tempered glass, SUS316, zirconia ceramic|
|F. Tube||Polyethylene, PFA|
|G. Nozzle||SUS316, POM, PVC, PTFE|
|H. Plunger Seal||Outside: PTFE, UHMW-PE Inside: EPDM, FKM, Silicone, CR, FFKM, Kalrez®|
|I. Filter Adaptor||POM,PTFE|
*Kalrez® is a trademark or registered of E.I.Du Pont and affiliated companies.
Suitable for dispensing small volume of low-viscosity materials in the range of 0.02 to 20 cc and 1 to 5,000 cps.
- Using a pulse motor for the HIBAR pump, the unit can be operated at a stable speed from low speed and resetting can be easily performed by quantifying each setting.
- The drive unit and controller are separated, so it can be controlled away from the work environment and maintenance is also easily done.
- Electrolyte filling for various types of batteries
- Electrolyte filling for electrolytic capacitors
- Constant volume dispensing of chemicals and reagents
- Constant volume application of UV resin to circuit boards and other resins
- Constant volume dispensing of ink/paint
- Fill aerosol can with material
- Addition of chemicals and catalysts at a constant flow rate
List of Models
|MODEL (Model)||Dimensions(mm)||Weight(kg)||Maximum dispense volume (cc)|
|Overall length||Overall width||Overall height|
*These precision metering pump products are built under the technology license from HIBAR.