H series RV type [ROBO Cylinder Motor Driven]
Material of wetted parts
|A. Pump head||SUS316|
|B. Rotary valve||Zirconia Ceramic|
|C. O-ring||EPDM, FKM, silicone, CR, FFKM, Kalrez®|
|E. Tube||Polyethylene, PFA|
|F. Plunger Sleeve||SUS316, Zirconia Ceramic|
Kalrez® is a trademark or registered trademark of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. and Du Pont Kabushiki Kaisha or its affiliates.
Suitable for fixed volume dispensing of 5,000 to 50,000 cps at approximately 3 to 2,000 cc. The ceramic rotary valve design provides excellent durability. Pulse motor drive with servo control is adopted.
- Using a pulse motor the drive unit, it can be operated at a stable speed from low speed, and resetting can be easily performed by quantifying each setting.
- Data input and management can be easily performed on a general-purpose PC.
- Settings and operation check of each pump can be performed from a PC. By connecting to a teaching box (accessory), data changes and operation checks can be easily performed on site.
- The drive unit and controller are separated, so it can be controlled away from the work environment and maintenance is also easily performed.
- The stroke and speed can be set by a PC or external control device.
- Precise fixed volume dispensing of high-viscosity materials such as grease and adhesives
- Precise fixed-volume filling of high-viscosity materials such as ketchup and jam
- Precise fixed volume filling of high-viscosity chemicals such as creams and ointments and cosmetic materials
- Low-speed and variable-speed dispensing of various fluids
List of Models
Slide sideways to see
|MODEL (Model)||Dimensions(mm)||Weight(kg)||Maximum dispense volume (cc)|
R*:(R1) In-line type rotary valve/ (R2) 90° rotary valve(standard)
※Overall length dimensions are those of R2: 90°ROTARY VALVE.
*These precision metering pump products are built under the technology license from HIBAR.